DCI Engineers is a leading structural and civil engineering firm headquartered in downtown Seattle, Washington. We are seeking an enthusiastic, fun, smart individual to join our award-winning marketing team as a Marketing Coordinator. Self-starter who is detailed oriented with strong communication / writing and organizational skills are a must.
Successful candidate will have a strong work experience or educational background in marketing, communications or related field. Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign is required. Previous experience in the architecture/engineering/construction industry is highly desired.
Primary duties will include:
• Maintain resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, photographs, etc.
• Compile Statements of Qualifications and maintain local market collateral
• Write and edit copy for online or printed collateral
• Update company-wide social media platforms for regional initiatives and research new technologies
• Executes website page updates and daily management through CMS platform
• Contribute to the planning and coordination of special events including annual charity golf tournament
• Research target markets and assists in implementing regional marketing strategies and campaigns to increase brand awareness
• Assist with presentation and project interview preparation
• Collect information and write professional bios for new hires
• Coordinate with outer-office marketing staff to support corporate branding and goals
• Assist the marketing and business development departments with administrative support as needed
• Database maintenance and data entry
• Ability for occasional U.S. travel to supported office locations
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe publishing software, specifically InDesign
• Detail oriented
• Knowledge of database concepts
• Excellent time management skills
• Basic understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and procedures
• Understanding of basic marketing principles
DCI Engineers offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement. DCI is committed to employees maintaining a work/life balance and offers opportunities for career growth and development.
Interested? Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Attn: Marketing Coordinator Position (in the subject line).
Or mail to:
818 Stewart Street, Suite 1000
Seattle, WA 98101
Please no phone calls.