DCI Engineers is a leading structural and civil engineering firm headquartered in downtown Seattle, Washington. We are seeking an enthusiastic, fun, smart individual to join our award-winning marketing team as a Marketing Coordinator / Graphic Designer. This self-starter is detailed oriented with strong communication, design and organizational skills. In conjunction with producing winning proposal packages, this new role will design graphic content for all digital marketing within the company.
Successful candidate will have a strong work experience or educational background in marketing, graphic design or related field. Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite is required. Previous experience in the architecture/engineering/construction industry is highly desired.
Primary duties will include:
• Maintain resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, photographs, etc.
• Compile Statements of Qualifications and maintain local market collateral
• Produces graphic collateral for company-wide digital marketing campaigns for both print and digital campaigns
• Ensures that internal and external communications are consistent with brand and messaging guidelines
• Contribute to the planning and coordination of special events including annual charity golf tournament
• Research target markets and assists in implementing regional marketing strategies and campaigns to increase brand awareness
• Assist with marketing and technical presentations and project interview preparation
• Collect information and write professional bios for new hires
• Coordinate with outer-office marketing staff to support corporate branding and goals
• Assist the marketing and business development departments with administrative support as needed
• Database maintenance and data entry
• Ability for occasional U.S. travel to supported office locations
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite publishing software
• Detail oriented
• Knowledge of database concepts
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Basic understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and procedures
• Understanding of basic marketing principles
DCI Engineers offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement. DCI is committed to employees maintaining a work/life balance and offers opportunities for career growth and development.
Interested? Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Attn: Marketing Coordinator Position (in the subject line).
Or mail to:
818 Stewart Street, Suite 1000
Seattle, WA 98101
Please no phone calls.