Our Billings office is currently seeking a Senior Structural Project Manager.
The Senior Structural Project Manager is responsible for managing the Billings branch office. Must have an entrepreneurial aptitude, including demonstrated ability to effectively market and network with prospective clients and community leaders, and demonstrated project management experience, including oversight of personnel, project coordination, client management, budget tracking, billing follow-up, and customer satisfaction. The successful candidate must possess the technical ability to independently work through a project from design to construction phase with minimal guidance and the managerial ability to supervise staff and effectively network the branch office.
• Design concrete, steel, masonry, and wood structures
• Prepare and coordinate detailed design drawings and structural construction specifications
• Provide construction administration services, including shop drawing review, RFI review and response, and perform site visits
• Supervision/mentorship of staff
Qualifications should include:
• Minimum 8 years of experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering required, Masters preferred
• Experience in structural analysis and design, with a focus on steel, concrete, and masonry design in building, bridge, and structural componentry
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
P.E./S.E. license and ability to achieve MT license within 6 months of hire