- At least 10 years of experience designing and managing concrete, steel and wood-framed projects.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Design experience of all categories of seismic and gravity framing systems.
- Interaction with clients and other design and construction team members.
- Experience with building evaluations, renovations and seismic retrofits.
- Structural Engineering degree from an ABET accredited university and PE required.
If interested, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com indicating which office and position you are applying.