DCI Engineers is currently seeking a Structural Project Engineer with a minimum of two years of experience for our Portland office. Working knowledge of steel, concrete, wood and masonry design is desired. Our focus on client service makes good communication and customer service skills a must. The position will involve the design of all categories of seismic and gravity framing systems for every building and material type.
- At least 2 years of experience with steel, concrete, wood and masonry design
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn from others
- Design experience with all categories of seismic and gravity framing systems for every building and material type
- Must have excellent office communication and customer service skills
- Be service oriented and highly approachable with a commitment to helping others
- Structural Engineering degree from ABET accredited university
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and indicate the position and office location to which you are applying for in your cover letter.