Our San Diego office is currently seeking a Structural Project Manager.
- At least 5 years of experience designing and managing concrete, steel and wood-framed projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Design experience of all categories of seismic and gravity framing systems
- Interaction with clients and other design and construction team members
- Experience with building evaluations, renovations and seismic retrofits
Structural Engineering degree from an ABET accredited university and PE required.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which office and position your are applying.