Grand Solmar Resort
“Structural Design is quite similar in every country, the big difference is the service and timely responses to our needs and urgencies that we have received in our projects.”
Jorge Arturo Lepe Lopez, Director of Construction from Centro de Promociones Los Cabos San Lucas SA de CV
Luxury Resort Expansion In Beach Front Paradise: Engineering a multi-building getaway
DCI Engineers is providing structural design services for Phase 2 of this luxury high-end resort in beautiful Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Four separate buildings, including 294 residential units and luxury spa amenities.
- Incorporated use of thinner floor plates, which eliminates the need for beams and results in simplicity of construction and faster construction schedule.
- Multiple DCI offices are working simultaneously to expedite design and construction.
- Bilingual coordination of design meetings and documents created in Spanish.
- International construction team utilized new construction methods never before used in Cabo San Lucas, including fly tables.