Lane County Public Health Building
Relocating Lane County Public Health: Engineering the renovation of an existing office building for a new tenant
MRR+DCI Engineers provided structural design services for the renovation of a five-story office building. The renovation converted the space into a public office building in Eugene’s downtown core area. MRR+DCI Engineers was on the design team when this building was originally constructed, which helped the design process to be more efficient.
- This renovation made it possible for Lane County Public Health to relocate its offices to a single building.
- The Building has a recycling and waste diverting rate of 86%.
- Utilizes low VOC materials.
- Includes occupancy sensors for lighting.
- Renovation includes an updated energy efficient mechanical system.