History and Culture Abound: Millennial-targeted boutique hotel in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter
The modern Pendry Hotel in the Gaslamp Quarter is a cross between a lifestyle and luxury hotel, providing a distinct experience for today’s workforce and traveler through quality accommodations and service. The ground floor situates attractive commercial retail space for lively restaurants and bars which also attract foot traffic to join the social vibrancy. The 12-story hotel is conveniently located near the San Padres ballpark, the waterfront convention center, and Metropolitan Transit System.
- Located in San Diego’s historic district which consistently draws tourists.
- Walking distance to Petco Park and the San Diego Convention Center.
- A dynamic destination spot for accommodation, dining, and entertainment under one roof. Includes six on-site restaurants and about 30,000-sf of meeting/event space.
- 317 guest rooms and 36 suites.
- Rooftop pool.
- Three levels of below-grade parking (174 stalls).