“This new building sets the bar for quality and vibrancy, and is a vital piece to completing the downtown Bothell vision.”
Honoring a Bothell Legend: Sports-themed mixed-use gives neighborhood pop
Named after the nickname of a local football coach, The Pop is a five-story, sports-themed mixed-use commercial building located next to Pop Keeney Stadium – the game venue for Northshore’s school athletic teams. The wood framed floors above the concrete podium are residential floors comprising of 118 living units, plus community and entertainment rooms facing the stadium’s field, outdoor patio with terraced seating to watch games, and a 24/7 fitness gym.
DCI Engineers designed the primary gravity and lateral systems: foundation, mild reinforcing, post tensioned framing, stud & shear wall, wood floor framing plans, and column details.
- Outdoor patio features terraced seating facing the football field of Pop Keeney Stadium.
- The Pop includes one above-grade parking level with 73 parking stalls.
- The 12,000-sf of commercial space at the ground level is currently leased by a STEM-based preschool.
- Owners are pursuing LEED Gold certification.
- 2020 NAIOP Multi-Family Residential Suburban Development of the Year – More than 100 Units