JANUARY 7, 2020 -- The Livermore Railroad Depot Rehabilitation and Relocation project has been awarded to receive the 2019 Governor’s Historic Preservation Award.
Originally constructed in 1892, the building served as the transit ticketing office and waiting area at the Livermore Transit Center before it was shuttered in the early 1960s. The City purchased the structure in 2007 and in July 2017, DCI Engineers was part of a team that included architect Page & Turnbull which helped restore the depot for a half-mile move to its new location.
During this time, DCI Engineers is shifting face-to-face priorities to virtual platforms via online meetings, email and phone, taking advantage of telecommuting opportunities for staff where appropriate. In many of our regions, our DCI offices are temporarily closed, however we are working from our homes and available by email or phone. Should you need contact information for one of our offices, please find our office numbers listed under our Locations page.
We understand this time creates challenges for individuals and communities, but we know that by working together, we can make it through and come out stronger.