Eugene Police Department Headquarters
Finding a New Use for an Existing Office Building: Turning the site into a new police headquarters facility
DCI Engineers provided structural design services for this office remodel into a police headquarters that could support the Patrol Division, Patrol Support, Investigations, Office of the Chief, Operations Support, Technical Services, Suspect Holding, Locker Rooms, and a Fitness Center. The site improvements included security, landscaping, and paving.
- Remodeled an existing building to adhere to sustainable design principles.
- Required structural and non-structural seismic upgrades.
- Project included interior design and space planning upgrades.
- Designed as an essential facility.
- Includes 30,000-sf of covered parking spaces.